Last Updated on
Dubai has everything. Scenic skylines, beautiful beaches, vast deserts, turquoise ocean, and tall mountains. Dubai today offers great opportunities for businesses, work, studies and a high standard of living for a resident. It is one of the most inviting countries for business. It has many good universities and institutes for studies. It has a rich history with its ancient forts and museums signifying traditional Arabic culture side-by-side with its modern lifestyle denoted by its tall skyscrapers, huge malls, sporting infrastructure, and so on.
But if you stay in the Dubai, or wish to, or are going back to your home country, there are tons of formalities. In order to get a visa, you need to submit and get a lot of documents verified. Remembering which documents to attest from where is a challenging task, and it’s very easy to make a mistake. If in that case, you are denied a visa, you have to start the whole process again. It certainly involves travelling to a different city to visit the embassy of the home departments, for example, and you may not want to do it repeatedly, leaving behind all your work.
Doing all the formalities is a laborious task because you have to go to a lot of offices. Also, you have to remember the list of documents to be submitted at each office. There are a lot of documents that need to be attested, whether you are travelling for studies, work, or business. The authorities need to ensure that you are a genuine person who has a legitimate reason. This takes a lot of time.
There are many stages of document attestation.
- University attestation
- Embassy attestation
- Ministry of foreign affairs attestation
There are different cases in which you require attestation services in Dubai.
Dubai has some of the best universities and institutes in the world. It offers a lot of opportunities in terms of part-time working and work opportunities, later on, combined with many activities for leisure, making your time at the university full of learning and experiences.
If you wish to apply to a university in Dubai, the authorities are required to verify multiple documents and certificates. Some of them include:
- Academic transcripts
- Transfer certificate
- University acceptance letter
- ID, and so on…
There are many documents and many offices that need to be visited. It’s hard and time-consuming to do it by yourself. You also need a complete list of certificates to be attested from which office. If you have not done it before, it is highly suggested that you hire attestation services in Dubai.
Dubai offers lots of opportunities for employment. Dubai laws are very friendly for businesses; this is why it has either headquarters or at least branches, of some of the largest corporations in the world. It offers great prospects for career growth. If you are seeking job opportunities in Dubai, here are some of the documents you need:
- Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Bank Statement
- Relieving Letter from the previous job
There is a high demand for workers in the Dubai due to its growing economy. This attracts lots of applicants. The authorities need to verify and attest a big pile of documents for authenticity and genuineness. You might need to visit the offices multiple times before all your documents are attested. This may be tiring if you do it by yourself.
You may wish to travel to a foreign city, or maybe your home country. People like to travel, and there’s no guarantee that you will not have the need to travel, whether be it for work or leisure. You will need a visa. Again, there is a long list of documents to be verified and attested.
Buy or sell property
You may require buying or sell property, equity in a company, etc. Documents are required to be attested to obtain the power of attorney to sell or buy a property.
Benefits of hiring an attestation service
- An attestation service assists you in all the stages of document attestation for a visa application. They have good experience and know-how of the process. They perfectly know which documents need to be attested from which office. They are fast in their work whereas if you do it by yourself, you may take a lot of time learning about the process from the start.
- The agency takes a lot of burdens away from a confused applicant. Many people can not possibly take out time from their busy days, only to stand in long queues at the government offices. A lot of agencies allow you to track the progress of your application. You can get regular updates on your mobile phone or mail regarding your documents. They also keep your precious documents safe and confidential, so you don’t have to worry about missing them. Attestation services are experts at their work.
- There are so many documents that it’s intimidating. It becomes very easy to miss some. For example, you might miss a signature, or a stamp, or a date on the stamp. In that case, you will be found that out after your application is rejected. Then you will have to go back to the concerned office and do it all over again.
- They are fast and quick. This is because they have done the exact process so many times. You just have to sit back and relax and let the services handle all the hassle.
Obtaining all the apostille and attestation on so many documents is a challenge. But it doesn’t need to be. You can easily hire an experienced and trusted attestation service to do all your work while you sit back and relax. With their knowledge about the processes, these agencies can help you get the work completed in a time bound manner.