Cost-effective VAT advisory services in Dubai
Value-added tax (VAT) is charged from end-consumers whenever they consume or buy a service or a product. It is consumption tax charged on the value-addition done at each stage of a logistics or supply network, from the time the good is produced till it is sold. All registered business organizations are responsible for charging their customers VAT at the existing rates and also pay for VAT when buying goods from their suppliers. The difference between these two amounts is then required to be deposited or paid to the government agencies.
What is VAT Advisory Service?
Accountants and accounting firms that are competent and practiced in providing VAT related services to commercial organizations in a business scenario ensure that the books of accounts and records of the said company are as per relevant laws. These firms provide VAT advisory services. Aviaan Accounting is a leading provider of VAT advisory services in Dubai. In their advisory role, the outsourced firms provide support to the accounts payable and receivables in terms of Input VAT and output VAT, wherever these need to be recovered or charged. They also help business units get VAT registered with the required government department and help companies in amending their invoices and other templates as per changed VAT laws.
Why Aviaan Accounting?
A recognized accounting firm of repute, Aviaan Accounting has been providing VAT advisory services in Dubai for the past so many years. Their reputation as an outsourced accounting firm transcends different industries as they are well-versed with VAT and taxation regulations of the country. The company has on-board some of the best professional talents from the production and use of advanced technological tools and software to provide accounting and VAT related services to their clients. They are quite affordable too, that makes them the first choice for most small and new enterprises to hire them as their VAT advisors and consultants.
- Assessment of VAT impact on your business.
- Implementation of VAT compliant Accounting Software for your business.
- VAT bookkeeping services to avoid any penalties for VAT non-compliance.
- Training of your staff on VAT.
- VAT returns filing services as per VAT laws.
- Company registration for VAT.
- Design and implementation of VAT structure in your company.
- Assessment of VAT on your sales price and profitability.
What is VAT?
Value Added Tax or VAT is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services levied at each point of sale. VAT is a form of indirect tax and is used in more than 180 countries around the world. The end-consumer ultimately bears the cost. Businesses collect and account for the tax on behalf of the government.
How it works?
Implication of VAT on businesses
- Businesses will be responsible for carefully documenting their business income, costs and associated VAT charges.
- Registered businesses and traders will charge VAT to all of their customers at the prevailing rate and incur VAT on goods/services that they buy from suppliers. The difference between these sums is reclaimed or paid to the government.
On which businesses does VAT apply?
Why should you choose Aviaan Accounting?
- We provide reliable, consistent and quality services
- Cost effective
- Qualified Professionals
- Compliance with regulations
- Efficiency system for VAT related matters