- Assessment of VAT impact on your business.
- Implementation of VAT compliant Accounting Software for your business.
- VAT bookkeeping services to avoid any penalties for VAT non-compliance.
- Training of your staff on VAT.
- VAT returns filing services as per VAT laws.
- Company registration for VAT.
- Design and implementation of VAT structure in your company.
- Assessment of VAT on your sales price and profitability.
What is VAT?
Value Added Tax or VAT is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services levied at each point of sale. VAT is a form of indirect tax and is used in more than 180 countries around the world. The end-consumer ultimately bears the cost. Businesses collect and account for the tax on behalf of the government.
How it works?
Implication of VAT on businesses
- Businesses will be responsible for carefully documenting their business income, costs and associated VAT charges.
- Registered businesses and traders will charge VAT to all of their customers at the prevailing rate and incur VAT on goods/services that they buy from suppliers. The difference between these sums is reclaimed or paid to the government.
On which businesses does VAT apply?
Why should you choose Aviaan Accounting?
- We provide reliable, consistent and quality services
- Cost effective
- Qualified Professionals
- Compliance with regulations
- Efficiency system for VAT related matters