Company Formation Services in UAE
UAE is a country with 7 emirates that have their own business and free zones and attract foreign investors from all over the world. The Emirates provides a structure for different types of business entities to be incorporated. Incorporation companies need to obtain a trade license based on the business establishment and initiate the process of holding a corporate bank account and the various visa processes.
Benefits of company formation services in UAE
- Saves Cost and Time – Using the company formation services, a business can save both money and time so that the business can use the saved time for the other activities.
- Easy Incorporation Process – Our services would make the procedure of setting up the company easy for the client. The client will just have to provide the necessary documents and the rest will be handled by our team.
- Professional Assistance – Our team will provide constructive and specialized advice to the business owners which would help the business in the long run
- Planning – Our team will understand your current situation & structure and then make a plan according to it.
The UAE offers several advantages to companies seeking to establish a business in UAE. Clients can form companies on mainland, offshore or free zone. We provide the entire services for the formation of a company in the UAE.
Mainland form of business is the most common in the UAE. The great deal of flexibility provided by mainland makes it unique and one of the most preferred form of business. A mainland company can trade anywhere in the UAE and GCC while conducting any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and investment. The investors of a mainland company can avail investor’s visa under which they can get investor status in the Emirate along with their family with no restriction on the number of visas.
Free zones in the UAE attract a remarkable amount of foreign investment, generating lakhs of jobs and facilitating technology integration. The hassle-free business laws, simple labour and immigration procedures and tax structures make these free zones the most attractive business locations in UAE.
Tax advantages, confidentiality, and minimal regulations are some of the few most important reasons which make an offshore business attractive. The UAE is among the top 10 countries in the world that creates the highest offshore wealth.
An offshore company is a business entity that is formed in a low-tax or no-tax jurisdiction to legally minimize the tax liability and maximize the shareholder’s wealth. Offshore company is mainly formed to gain confidentiality over and grow wealth without intervention from legal hassles.
- Compliant with IFRS
- Experienced Professionals
- On-time Delivery of Services
- Efficient Planning
Why choose us?
Company formation in UAE can be a time consuming and tedious process unless you are conversant with the rules and regulations related to company formation in the UAE. At Aviaan Accounting, we help our clients in selecting the most appropriate location for company formation in the UAE and navigate them through the entire process of company formation. Our specialized company formation services will help our clients in doing business in the UAE in a simple manner while saving your precious time and money.
Company Liquidation Services in UAE
Company liquidation is the process of winding up a company which is an event that usually occurs when a company has no money to pay its debt. When the company goes into liquidation, the organizational assets are distributed to creditors and shareholders, based on their priority of claims.
A Liquidator is a person who conducts the overall liquidation process. A liquidator is appointed by the court or the shareholders or the creditors of the company, according to the type of liquidation. Liquidation is basically of two types Voluntary and Compulsory Liquidation.
Role of a Liquidator
- Initiating the Liquidation Process – Once the Board of Directors/Shareholders pass a resolution for the liquidation or winding up, and the appointment of a liquidator, the liquidator, upon the receipt of such resolution, issues an acceptance letter.
- Liquidation Notice – Once the liquidation process is initiated, the liquidator publishes the liquidation notice, both in Arabic and English, in 2 local newspapers.
- Collection & Distribution of Company Assets – The liquidator may overview the collection and distribution of company assets, and the settlement of liabilities.
- Preparing the Statement of Affairs – The liquidator prepares the statement of affairs and the liquidator’s report.
- Assistance in preparing the Board of Directors/Shareholders’ resolution
- Auditing financial statements for liquidation
- Preparing the Statement of Affairs and the Liquidator’s Report, including No Liability Letter
- Cooperate with the licensing authorities for the submission of documents and liquidation of the company.
The liquidation of a company in Dubai is a complicated and time-consuming process. We at Aviaan Accounting help our clients in the smooth liquation of their company. We offer a wide range of services including accounting, auditing, consultancy, and taxation.
Comments are closed.