Company Formation Services in Dubai
Dubai, as well as the UAE in general, in recent years, has become a preferred location for many to set up their businesses or companies. The political environment, as well as the country’s economic growth, has made it a very profitable destination for business owners to expand there are of operations or for those looking to set up their companies. While it is much easier to set one up in Dubai than in many other countries, there are still rules and regulations that need to be followed.
What does Company Formation Mean?
In the simplest of words, company formation refers to the incorporation or sometimes even registration of your business. Company formation means that you have registered your company and have provided all the details pertaining to its area of operation, and now it can be legally recognized as a business-conducting entity. It is not a simple process, though, as it requires you to get a set of documents issued, attested as well as submitted before you can actually begin to start working.
Why Should You Choose Aviaan Accounting for Your Company Formation?
Aviaan Accounting has a lot of experience when it comes to providing company formation services not just in Dubai but also in the United Arab Emirates and has thus worked with UAE government agencies for the same. Since the whole process can be lengthy, complicated as well as expensive, given the different steps that need to be followed, it is very important that choose a service which has a lot of experience in the area and can assure you of results. Aviaan Accounting is the answer. We can help you with the different aspects of company formation, such as looking for the right physical space for your company as well as securing it, explaining the rules and regulations surrounding company formation and helping you adhere to them, obtaining all the necessary licenses as well as issuing all the necessary documents. Some of the advantages that come with working with us include:
- Professional Help: Since we have multiple years of working experience in company formation, we can assure you of the fact that we would provide you with valuable advice and insight such that your business would be able to run on a long-term basis.
- Less Time and Money: Aviaan Accounting has worked with government agencies for the same, and has a lot of experience in this area, which means we would be able to help you get the work done in much less time than if you did it yourself and you would also end up saving money.
- Planning: A key aspect of this service is that we would try to understand your needs as well as situation to the best extent possible and then come up with a plan of action.
- Smooth Process: What Aviaan Accounting would ensure is that you would simply have to provide all the necessary documents, while we would handle the rest of the incorporation process.
Location-Related Company Formation Services by Aviaan Accounting
Aviaan Accounting would help you set up your business on the mainland, offshore, or in the free zone.
- Mainland: Perhaps the most common kind of business in Dubai, a mainland business, offers you the flexibility or freedom, and you can conduct your activities in any area excluding insurance, banking or investment, within the UAE and GCC. Those who invest in a mainland company/business can avail of an investor’s visa, which awards them investor status in Dubai.
- Offshore: An offshore business is one that is set up in a low or no-tax jurisdiction in order to minimize tax liability and to maximize shareholders’ wealth. The UAE is one of the top 10 countries that have created large amounts of wealth through offshore businesses, and it is the minimum regulations, tax advantages as well as confidentiality, amongst other factors, that makes offshore businesses a common choice.
- Free Zone: The reasons why many choose to set up their business in the Free zones include simple business laws, tax structures as well immigration procedures, and they attract a lot of foreign investment, technology as well as generate a lot of jobs.
Company Formation Services by Aviaan Accounting
Aviaan Accounting works towards ensuring that your company is not only set up the right way, after following all the rules and regulations but would also be able to sustain long after it is set up. It is the company’s strengths or area of expertise which make it the ideal company to work with when it comes to company formation. These strengths include the following: –
- IFRS or International Financial Reporting Standards compliant
- Experienced professionals
- Well thought out planning
- Timely delivery of services
Our dedication towards offering all the necessary legal services, finding the right sponsors, aiding with the preparation as well as the legalization of necessary documents and business consulting ensures that you would have an excellent experience and would receive only the best results. Some of the important company formation services offered by Aviaan Accounting include: –
- Suitable legal structure identification
- Appropriate licensing identification
- Assistance in the preparation of documents
- Assistance in opening a bank account in Dubai for business purposes
- Helping with the identification of suitable location: mainland, offshore or Free zone
Owing to the fact the Aviaan Accounting ensures that your company/business is set up without any issues, and by adhering to all the regulations, we are a great choice for your company formation requirements here.
In the event that you have any queries with regards to the services we offer, what kinds of documents we help with, licensing, etc., you can always contact us. Feel free to call us or write to us via email, and we will surely respond as soon as possible.