- Expenses ledger maintenance
- Preparing accounts payable reports
- Credit card reconciliation services
- Preparing purchase reports
- Books balanced and reconciled quarterly
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Management accounts produced quarterly
- Bill of Materials
- Project Costing
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Skilled Workforce: Ensures quicker and efficient processing of data.
- Exceptional Performance: We study your workflow and based on that devise plans to be used for processing of your data.
- Confidentiality: We have strong audit controls in place which ensures privacy of data.
- Reduced Errors: We used advance technology which helps in reducing errors to a negligible level.
- Comprehensive Reports: We can provide you with exhaustive reports of the invoices that are processed and the status of the invoices at a frequency which suits you. If required, we can also implement software that will help you receive real-time updates
- Billings preparation
- Record and account
- Preparing and delivering periodic statements
- Issuing of credit memos and refund checks approved by the customer
- Maintaining subsidiary receivables ledger
- Applying cash received to customer accounts
- Preparing accounts receivable reports
- Minimize negligence
- Increase cash flow and recoveries
- Decrease in bad debt
- Minimized operating cost
- Consolidated print, mail and electronic delivery of accounts receivable documentation
- Improved speed and flexibility
- Improved customer loyalty
- Accounts Payable
- Receipt and management of all paper-based payables documents.
- Resolution and proactive management of exception transactions.
- All aspects of payments in minimal time to reduce customers’ floating costs.
- Invoices will be paid before the due date.
- Access monthly, quarterly or annual reports.
- Leverage accounts payable expertise while cutting down on costs.
Purchase Order, Sales Order and Invoice Processing
- Validation of invoice data
- Matching invoices to their purchase orders
- Checking cash handling
- Receipt creation
- Transaction logging
- Paper invoice scanning
- PO receipt creation for supplier invoices
Full Account Reconciliation Services
- Covers client’s entire financial reconciliation needs.
- Report is send to clients via email on completion of reconciliation.
Partial Account Reconciliation Services
- Only reconciliation for items requested by the client.