Audit Firm in Dubai
We are a Dubai based Auditing & Accounting Outsourcing firm. Our team comprises of experienced Chartered Accountants and qualified professionals who have global experience. Our team has extensive experience with Accounting software and works at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time employee.
Accounting is an activity which does not add any revenue to your business. Businesses hence want to keep the cost of bookkeeping as low as possible. You also want to be sure that a specialist is handling Accounting and Bookkeeping. We understand this need and hence deploy a team of competent Accountants to cater to your needs.
Specialized, professional and well-structured, Aviaan Accounting is a firm of corporate planners, auditors, tax experts and financial analysts. We at Aviaan Accounting help clients develop, implement and monitor their business plans.
Our strengths are our people, processes and professionalism. We have well-structured specialized teams which are guided by leaders who possess expertise and experience.
Our Team has extensive experience of working with MNCs across US, Europe, Middle East and India. They also have experience across Retail, Trading, Oil & Gas, Construction, Healthcare and Education sectors. Our effective communication system and efficient processes ensure quality service, cost efficiency and timely delivery of services.
People are our biggest asset and our strength derives from a team of 18 experienced Chartered Accountants and over 200 qualified professionals who have global experience. Our long lasting relationship with clients comes from our ability of been a good listener and responding with clarity, transparency and integrity. Employee friendly policies, continuous learning and peer knowledge-sharing ensure that our team is constantly upgrading their expertise and sharpening their skills.
How we work
During the month
- Tax Filing – Timely Filing of tax returns of our clients.
Why Choose Us
Yes, tourists are a significant source of revenue for the UAE and will pay VAT at the point of sale. Nevertheless, we have set the VAT rate deliberately low so that VAT is a limited burden on all consumers.
- Exports of goods and services.
- International transport of goods and passengers.
- Certain means of transport, such as trains, trams, vessels, airplanes.
- First sale/rent of residential buildings.
- Aircraft or vessels designated for rescue and assistance by air or sea.
- Financial services including life insurance and reinsurance of life insurance as well as financial services that are not conducted for an explicit fee, discount, commission, rebate or similar type of consideration.
- Residential buildings, other than the residential buildings which are specifically zero-rated.
- Bare land.
- Local passenger transport.