- Maintaining daily records.
- Tracking daily transactions.
- Creating financial reports.
- Different types of financial research and analysis.
- Analysis of financial statements- monthly, quarterly and annually as per the client’s requirement.
- Decision making support in financial matters.
- Calculation and Filing.
- Compliance Reviews.
- Payroll Management.
- Generation of pay slips.
- Monthly reimbursement statement.
- Expenses ledger maintenance
- Preparing accounts payable reports
- Credit card reconciliation services
- Preparing purchase reports
- Books balanced and reconciled quarterly
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting
- Management accounts produced quarterly
- Bill of Materials
- Project Costing
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Skilled Workforce: Ensures quicker and efficient processing of data.
- Exceptional Performance: We study your workflow and based on that devise plans to be used for processing of your data.
- Confidentiality: We have strong audit controls in place which ensures privacy of data.
- Reduced Errors: We used advance technology which helps in reducing errors to a negligible level.
- Comprehensive Reports: We can provide you with exhaustive reports of the invoices that are processed and the status of the invoices at a frequency which suits you. If required, we can also implement software that will help you receive real-time updates
- Billings preparation
- Record and account
- Preparing and delivering periodic statements
- Issuing of credit memos and refund checks approved by the customer
- Maintaining subsidiary receivables ledger
- Applying cash received to customer accounts
- Preparing accounts receivable reports
- Minimize negligence
- Increase cash flow and recoveries
- Decrease in bad debt
- Minimized operating cost
- Consolidated print, mail and electronic delivery of accounts receivable documentation
- Improved speed and flexibility
- Improved customer loyalty
- Accounts Payable
- Receipt and management of all paper-based payables documents.
- Resolution and proactive management of exception transactions.
- All aspects of payments in minimal time to reduce customers’ floating costs.
- Invoices will be paid before the due date.
- Access monthly, quarterly or annual reports.
- Leverage accounts payable expertise while cutting down on costs.
Purchase Order, Sales Order and Invoice Processing
- Validation of invoice data
- Matching invoices to their purchase orders
- Checking cash handling
- Receipt creation
- Transaction logging
- Paper invoice scanning
- PO receipt creation for supplier invoices
Full Account Reconciliation Services
- Covers client’s entire financial reconciliation needs.
- Report is send to clients via email on completion of reconciliation.
Partial Account Reconciliation Services
- Only reconciliation for items requested by the client.
Preparation of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Profit and Loss
- Fixed Assets Management
- Financial Budgeting
- Cash Forecasting
- Get superior services in a timely manner
- Get access to secure services
- Get services of trained professionals
- Leverage state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology
- Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement
- Fund Flow Statement
- Debtors ageing statement
- Creditors aging statement
- Break-even analysis, NPV and IRR analysis
- Analysis of Portfolio structures
- Analysis of Prospectus, Offer Documents
- Information for action: Accurate and faster interpretation of financial data which help in better decision-making.
- Better Technology: Data for decision-making on regular basis.
- Transparency and regulatory compliance
- Knowledge Management
- Cash Handling: Assistance with operation and monitoring of deposits and current accounts.
- Cash flow planning: This involves forecasting all cash inflows for your business and analyzing the timing of these expected payments in detail. It helps you in help you in business planning, budgeting, and fund raising.
- Cash flow budgeting: This helps you predict cash inflows and outflows over a period of time. This exercise will help you take steps to ensure that any gaps between inflows and outflows are narrowed.
- Debt Collection: Assistance for the recovery of debts and taking necessary legal action.
- Accounting Setup
- Assessment of VAT impact on your business.
- Implementation of VAT compliant Accounting Software for your business.
- VAT bookkeeping services to avoid any penalties for VAT non-compliance.
- Training of your staff on VAT.
- VAT returns filing services as per VAT laws.
- Company registration for VAT.
- Design and implementation of VAT structure in your company.
- Assessment of VAT on your sales price and profitability.
Value Added Tax or VAT is a tax on the consumption or use of goods and services levied at each point of sale. VAT is a form of indirect tax and is used in more than 180 countries around the world. The end-consumer ultimately bears the cost. Businesses collect and account for the tax on behalf of the government.
Implication of VAT on businesses
- Businesses will be responsible for carefully documenting their business income, costs and associated VAT charges.
- Registered businesses and traders will charge VAT to all of their customers at the prevailing rate and incur VAT on goods/services that they buy from suppliers. The difference between these sums is reclaimed or paid to the government.
On which businesses does VAT apply?
VAT applies equally on tax-registered businesses managed on the UAE mainland and in the free zones. However, if the UAE Cabinet defines a certain free zone as a ‘designated zone’, it must be treated as outside the UAE for tax purposes. The transfers of goods between designated zones are tax-free.
Why should you choose Aviaan Accounting?
- We provide reliable, consistent and quality services
- Cost effective
- Qualified Professionals
- Compliance with regulations
- Efficiency system for VAT related matters
- Generation of pay slips and reimbursement slips, individual employee wise.
- Generation of monthly reimbursement statement.
- Computation of monthly withholding taxes and time-to-time revisions.
- Ensuring the timely deduction of taxes from payment of salaries to employees.
- Ensuring timely deposit of the tax.
- Ensuring compliance with tax provisions, by performing a review of internal documentary controls
- Preparation and filling of the annual return of taxes on salaries.
- Time Savings / Productivity: Payroll processing inside your business is a time consuming process. Outsourcing payroll allows employers to concentrate on their core business and frees up the business owner, human resources or accounting personnel to work more on strategic tasks.
- Overhead costs are reduced: As a business owner, your time has a value that’s linked to the revenue you generate from the tasks you handle at any given time. The time you are able to save each day is money earned. With that in mind, think about all the time you’ve spent, and continue to spend, on these payroll tasks every day. If you look at the total time you spend on payroll each pay period compared to the costs of outsourcing, you’ll see a great deal of cost savings when you take those tasks off of your plate.
- Improved data security: There’s a fair amount of risk that comes with in-house payroll. The door is wide open for identity theft. Employee records can be viewed by those who handle payroll. Employees can tamper with records and there’s also the risk of embezzlement.
- Aside from these employee risks, you’ll need to consider the security of your payroll software. While the software itself could be relatively secure, you may house your data on a server or network with security flaws that could leave you open to data theft.
- Outsourcing your payroll typically means your data is stored on highly-secure servers that use cutting-edge encryption technology, along with redundant data backups.
- If you want this same level of security on-site, you’ll need to spend a significant amount of capital to create a secured network.
- Guaranteed government compliance: Potential costs of payroll mistakes, which are a very real possibility. Just because you’re not an expert in the government tax regulations doesn’t mean you aren’t responsible for mistakes. You’re still legally responsible for any cases of misrepresentation or failure to file accurately with government.
- Even a single mistake can leave you open to audits and costly penalties. Because regulations change constantly, often many times throughout the year, it’s unlikely that you can stay on top of all of these changes when your focus is to run and grow your business.
- We understand tax law. It’s our business to keep up with the rules, regulations, and changes in tax law. We guarantee accuracy and compliance. If there are mistakes, we will make corrections while handling the liability of any errors we may make.
- Access to a variety of services: Even a seasoned accountant has a limited skill set. With outsourced payroll services, you typically get a variety of services and the benefit of an entire organization.
- Identify the services most relevant to your needs and provide us with details of the services to be provided or we can customize a plan based on your specific needs.
Why Outsource to Aviaan Accounting?
- We provide customized payroll services as needed by our clients.
- We have experienced professionals.
- We have very stringent data security and privacy regulations in place.
- We use appropriate software for providing services.